Leave it to the pros
Closing your pool properly is the single most important thing you do to your pool all year.
A professional closing protects your pool from freezing and broken plumbing lines, ensures your equipment is properly winterized, and keeps your pool clear for an easy opening next season.
Have your pool water professionally tested at our store, and balance as needed.
Clean pool-remove any leaves or debris, vacuum as needed.
Schedule a professional Cline Pools closing after completion of step 1 &2
Our Closing Service includes:
- Blow out all plumbing
- Plug return lines & winterize skimmer
- Add closing chemicals
- Backwash filter
- Install pool cover
- Drain/winterize all equipment
- Deactivate timers or automation
- Blow off deck
- Closings starting at $175.00
If you purchase a new cover your closing is FREE!
Safety covers give you peace of mind for your family’s safety and the life your pool.
- Protects children
- Protects pets
- Protects from the environment for easy opening
- Keeps backyard attractive all winter.
- 4 attractive color choices.
Closing the pool Yourself?
Cline Pools Store has everything you need to close you pool properly.
- We can test your water and help balance
- We stock all closing supplies, cleaning equipment covers, and Closing kits.
- Closing kits start at $44.95!
Contact us today to schedule your closing.
OR CALL: 706-625-8812